All PhD-students at the final stage of their research and postdocs or comparable qualification levels from all disciplines at university and non-university research institutions worldwide are eligible to participate. We are looking for exceptional talents who conduct inspiring research in their field.
Especially we are looking for:
- A personality who can take responsibility and inspire and convince people.
- A visionary who recognizes changes and upheavals and breaks new ground. She uses unexpected methods and accepts risks to achieve her goals.
- A framer capable of driving scientific, economic, or social innovation in an uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environment.
Please, send us the following documents for the application process:
- CURRICULUM VITAE: Show us the most important stages of your life (in a tabular form).
- LETTER OF MOTIVATION: Why do you think this programme is right for you? (2000 characters)
- Tell us about yourself (300 characters limit incl. spaces)
- Tell us about your research (600 characters limit incl. spaces)
- Tell us about your goals and the vision for your career (600 characters limit incl. spaces)
- Tell us how our programme can help you achieve your goals (500 characters limit incl. spaces)
- VIDEO: Convince us about you. You have:
- 3 minutes,
- 1 opportunity, and
- our undivided attention.
The Deadline: 15 November. Please, send the CV and the letter of motivation in PDF format, max 5 MB as well as the video in MP4 format to firstname.lastname@example.org