How do you engage? Let us know who you are and join a global community on the World Engagement Map. Add your entry and discover the wealth of Science Engagement projects, initiatives and organisations around the world at a glance.
A FEW TIPS
The filters indicate the choices that users have determined their project contributes to in their submission.
You can use filters in combination with each other following the ‘AND’ logic (by selection ‘Africa and ‘Organisation/University’, the results will display entries that have both characteristics). If you want, you can also use one single filter alone.
For ‘Region’ and ‘Type of Organisation’, you can only tick one option at a time. For ‘Focus Areas’, ‘SDGs’ and ‘Target Groups’, you can tick up to two options in the menu in order to refine your research.
To clear your search, untick each of the filters.
To zoom in, double-click left. To zoom out, double-click right.
First Registration to Add an Entry
- Click on the ‘Add Entry’ button
- A pop-up window will open, click on ‘Register’
- Enter your email address and click on ‘Send’
- Enter your Name, Last Name, choose if you want a password (recommended)
- Check your mailbox and click on the link to confirm your account
- Click on ‘Continue’ and you will be redirected to the page you were on
- Click on ‘Add Entry’ again and the submission form will open
If you have already registered, you just have to log in, click on ‘Continue’ and again on ‘Add Entry’.
If you have any questions or remarks about the World Engagement Map, feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org