How do you engage? Let us know who you are and join a global community on the World Engagement Map. Add your entry and discover the wealth of Science Engagement projects, initiatives and organisations around the world at a glance.
- Funding Organisation
- Falling Walls Engage Project
- Science Engagement Project
If you have any question or remark about the World Engagement Map, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A FEW TIPS
The filters indicate the choices that users have determined their project contributes to in their submission. Only a handful of funding organisations will be added by the Engage team to serve as a database.
You can use filters in combination with each other following the ‘AND’ logic (by selection ‘Africa and ‘Organisation/University’, the results will display entries that have both characteristics). If you want, you can also use one single filter alone.
For ‘Region’ and ‘Type of Organisation’, you can only tick one option at a time. For ‘Focus Areas’, ‘SDGs’ and ‘Target Groups’, you can tick up to two options in the menu in order to refine your research.
To clear your search, untick each of the filters.
To zoom in, double-click left. To zoom out, double-click right.
First Registration to Add an Entry
- Click on the ‘Add Entry’ button
- A pop-up window will open, click on ‘Register’
- Enter your email address and click on ‘Send’
- Enter your Name, Last Name, choose if you want a password (recommended)
- Check your mailbox and click on the link to confirm your account
- Click on ‘Continue’ and you will be redirected to the page you were on
- Click again on ‘Add Entry’ and the submission form will open
If you have already registered, you just have to log in, click on ‘Continue’ and again on ‘Add Entry’.
How To Find the World Engagement Map on the Website
- Click on the global navigation menu in the upper right corner
- Click on Projects > select Engage
- Once on the Engage Homepage, click on the World Engagement Map
Looking for ways to get involved on the global stage?
Become a partner of The International Year of Science Engagement (IYSE). The IYSE invites organisations and individuals from academia, business, politics, international development, diplomacy, and civil society to join in a globally coordinated effort to find solutions to the world’s largest challenges through a greater engagement with science.